Enrol at Onewa Doctors
Enrolling with us is easy; simply follow the instructions below:
(By enrolling you confirm that you intend to use Onewa Doctors as your regular and ongoing GP and that you intend to reside permanently in New Zealand for more than 183 days in the next 12 months)
- Download and fill in ALL the forms below:
- Send us a photocopy/scan of a photo ID:
- Patients born in NZ: a photocopy/scan of your driver’s licence
- Patients born outside of NZ: a photocopy/scan of your passport (for patients born outside of New Zealand)
- Send us a photocopy/scan of your proof of eligibility to enrol:
- Patients born in NZ: passport, birth certificate, or Gold Card
- Patients born outside of NZ: patients are subject to the Ministry of Health Eligibility Criteria – thus we require a copy of your visa (i.e. Student, Work, Permanent Resident)
- All of the documents and identification above can either be scanned and emailed to ; or dropped off at reception.
NOTE: Failure to submit ALL the requirements above: forms, photo ID and proof of eligibility may cause a delay in processing your enrolment.