Skip to content
- Patients with a Community Services Card (CSC) and their dependants aged 14 to 17 years who are enrolled with a general practice will pay less for their visits to see a doctor or nurse.
- Enrolled children aged 13 and under won’t be charged a fee for a standard visit (15 minutes consultation) with a doctor or nurse
- Fees for extended consultations, procedures and extra services, such as certificates or equipment, may still be charged.
- To be eligible for lower cost visits people must be enrolled. If they are not enrolled, additional fees will apply.
- It doesn’t cost anything to enrol, anyone who is not enrolled should talk to general practice reception staff for more information.